jads

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Maria getting fucked by cousin Chris

Hi friends this is my true story. My name is Maria I am from Mysore currently living in Banglore with my uncle, aunt & my cousin brother. Only reason I was leaving with them was too complete my graduation. Uncle & Aunt both were working person both working in same company. They always leave home by 9.30am & come by 8.30pm.
Till that time I & my cousin used to stay alone at home. My cousin was 1 year younger than me, he was 21 name Christopher but lets call him Chris. Chris is the main hero of my story who broke my virginity. About me I am 22 years fair, virgin, brown eyes, slim, busty & I have seen people giving compliments of my ass & boobs behind me.
One day as usual uncle & aunt left home for office & I & chris were at home it was 11.45am we both were watching TV, suddenly Chris told me he was getting bored & wanted to sleep he requested me to allow him in my room as him room's A/c was not working well I agreed for that.
After some time I wanted to check whether he was really sleeping so I peeped from a Key hole in a door, I was really surprised of what I saw. He was nude on my bed & was doing masturbation using my inners viz my bra & panties. His cock was very hard & hot & ready to cum I was also feeling wet in my panties & finally he cum doing masturbation on my panties which he took from my cup-board.
Than he went wash room cleaned him self & my panties & kept there for drying. He wore all his clothes & than slept for an hour & than came back to all where I was watching TV. This happened for next 5-6 days. Than 1 night when everyone was going to bed after watching full night movie Chris requested his father that he wants a permission to sleep in my room as A/c was not working uncle replied Ok Chris & I were sharing same bed.
During night time he was sleeping by taking me in his arms I am not sure whether it was intentional or not. Than one night he started kissing me on my cheeks & lips I was fully aroused by his kissing but I acted as if was sleeping. Than he showed some courage and put his hands on my boobs by kissing me on my lips & than 1st time I responded to his kissing he became aware that I was not sleeping.
He told me to co-operate which I did than I told him that I also wanted all this from the day he masturbated for the 1st time in my panties he panicked than told me to not to tell any1 about this. I agreed but I told him that he have to satisfy me every day. He happily agreed. Than we started kissing very wildly as if there is no tomorrow.
Than I pulled down his pants & jockey and took his penis in my hand & started giving him a blow job. It was very hot & hard after 7 mins he gave all his cum in my mouth it was 1st time I tasted cum. Than he started undressing me removed my Tshirt & skirt I was in my Bra & panties in front of him. I was was wearing white bra & pink panty.
He quickly removed that also I was standing nude in front of him. He started to play with my boobs & was biting & licking my nipples I moaned loudly in excitement as it was my 1st time. Than he started licking & fingering my pussy which was wet until now & ready for fuck. He immediately made some position & started guiding his cock in my virgin pussy the pain was unbearable.
He kept his hands on my mouth to prevent me from a very loud shout than in go he punched his cock in my pussy & I felt my seal broken & blood was oozing out. than he continued fucking me than there was no pain & I was enjoying it. Soon we both came together than he smooched me & than we both went to washroom for bath than wore only undies & slept together in each others arms.
Next day when uncle & aunt went office he bought 1 Ipill for me which I consumed to avoid pregnancy & he also brought a condom for another session which I ignored as my periods were due from that day, but he didnt agreed & than told me to open my Bra atleast as he wanted to suck my boobs so I did that than he asked me for a blow job which I did again he did cum in my mouth.
Than we both slept & like this fucking session continued everyday & every night with my cousin Chris. I hope u like this please give comments. Muaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment