jads

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 9, 2012

Married unsatisfied guy having threesome sex

Hi,we are middle aged couple in mid forties having growned up childrens, a son and daughter,both are studying in Bangalore.So we are alone in house.I am working as a consultant in big corporate company and she is home maker.
We hare having very good sexual life and being alone,we used to do in odd hours and fantasising lot of dirty ideas...like having sex with a distant friend or stranger,couples etc.Our fantasy hero/heroin were close friends,relatives etc...Let me describe our physical statitics: Myself : Age- 45 yrs,height-5'6",medium built up,medium complexion,tool size-6" 40mm girth, non-circumsized, loves the orals and body odour of women is passionate for me.
Her's: age-40,ht 5'4",medium built up,wheatish,round boobs 40 size bra,long hair,some extra bulge.Loves the orals,kissings etc. Oflate, during our love sessions, I have noticed my wife gets orgasms while I narrated fantasies especialy in threesome stories male-female-male.We started discussing to have this fantasies in real.
In the begning she didn't totally agreeing with the idea having screewed in front of me...or threesome,,but gradually she likes and gave her consent to search a guy in thirties but he should not be in our friend circle/relatives with whom we were fantasising every day..The day she has given consent,we had fiery sex sessions and especialy I was getting more exciting by screewing my darling with another guy and imagining the scene my darling is fully engrossed with a guy in my presence.
So,I began to exploring the siutable guy of her choice.(Her choice is : he should be decent,non-smoker,hygine with medium built up and should not using any deo-odorant. Looks/colours are immater to her.Hairy chest,strong hunks and having big cock will be bonus for her.) After interacting with several guys in various dating sites,I finaly found a guy (Sanjay) from bhopal who was in his thirties,married and working in Automobile sector.
We started interacting with Sanjay and finaly exchanged phone number.I was very nervouse to talk with him,but any way,rang him one day and casual introduction made.In his talks he seems to be very polite and gentle and never demand to talk directly to her.Then during session,I gave him call and handed over the phone to her.
She nervously started chatting and formal conversation were on..meanwhile beside her, I was having fully erected penis and caressing her boobs,hinted her to talk some erotic...she reciprocated and asked his physical stats and also gave her physical stats...then,,gossips started about their sexual favorites etc.I felt some sort sensual in my darling and I knew she was fully aroused.
I rubbed her cunts and found full lof moist...she was still chatting and asked him to start masturbating..meanwhile I licked her face,ear,and then boobs and slowly moves toward her crotch...and passionetly licked the cunts.She was in full intoxicated and shivering,jerkings.It was reminding me of our honey moon days.
She told him about the incidents happening here after that she threw th ephone on the bed and embraced me tightly,kissing me madly and finally got huge orgasm.I too vigoursly rubbed my body with her and masturbated and ejaculated on her body...After returning to normalcy,I again called Sanjay and thanked him for phono -sex,he also thanked to us and saidthat he also enjoyed and masturbated fantasisng us.
I have requested him to plan as early as possible.He has assured and said after a week time he will come to our place.Meanwhile I have requested to send his pictures so that she can have feast on it!!He sent his normal photo and nude one too with semi erected penis.Really it was big and well endowed.She was delighted and wanted to know when he is coming.
Thus we were awaiting his arrival and every time we were on love session,we used to describe our fantasy about first encounter with him.In a couple of days,we got message that will be surprising us in a day or two. One fine evening,we got call that he is here and available to have pleasure of our company.
I told him to come directly to my house as it was not possible at that time to check in hotel and we don't want spoil our night. It was unbelievable and my wife aroused very much as me also...So he took our address and assured to be here with in few minutes. She was very excited to know that he is coming here right now and her heartbeat was increased..
So she had waxed herself and wore sexy outfit ( Gorjet Saree with designer bra,no blouse at all !!).I too mentally prepared and to over come from nervousness,I made a drinks and composed my self,because,fantasy is coming to fulfill and I was wonedring how to handle the situation beacause,a stranger will screew my wife infront of me !!
After completing my small pegs, she sat beside my side and we started talking again about the arrangement,she was too nervoused beacuse some unusual will happened in next few hours !! She even tried to postponed fearing some thing guilty..but I fully encouraged her,,and let enjoy the evening and let the fantasy comes true.I told her,when I am interested,why you are worrying?
She started smooching me but I kept my self very cool and anxiously waiting to his arrival. Finally door bell rang and I opened the door and found that he was smiling over there.He was perfect guy we are looking for.Average height,with slight dark complexioned,and cleaned shaven. I greeted him inside the drawing room I made him sit comfortably.
After few conversation about finding my house,I made a drink for him.She was still in bedroom and when I told to come out she didn't reciprocate,perhaps,she was shying.. fearing coldness approach of her that could spoil all the programmes I went inside, found that she has gone to upstairs and making arrangement at balcony( it was big balcony with proper privacy.)for open air sex !!
I was relief was again. filled with ecstacy After some time she came down and gave little smile. He also greeted by shaking hand & sat near to her. While sipping the drink no body talking and it was like uneasy to her..I told him to have warm water bath and then come upstairs directly. He got the message and went to bath room. Meanwhile she has gone again to upstairs.
When he came out he was wearing just a towel and nothing else.He was having good muscular body and moderate hairy chest with pink nipples.He followed with me and sat again on the big mattress spread on the balcony, just near to her. She was very silent and so was he..To make started and I narrated the phone sex incidents and how we enjoyed !! he was amused and said that how he was longing to have her.
I took excuse and disappeared (but I was able to see them both in distance, the light was very dim..)from the scene with giving signal to her to go ahead. I saw she was slowly crawling to him and hugged him tightly.He also hugged her tightly. Then she began to rub her body with his bare body with heavy breathings and he also doing same action.
Then he squeezed her round boobs and she took off his towel and his thigh with erected tool was clearly visible. He was were wearing white VIP frenchie brief.She squeezed his tool and began kissing him passionately..He also made her complete nude and began to suck her boobs..then she lifted his arms and licked the armpit which was having small thicked moisted hair,
slowly moves downward,lickings the chest,nipples and sticked on his white coloured brief. After some time she took off his breif and his tool spranged up and started rubbing her face, she kisses it and licked.Her tongue moves on the foreskin and veins of cocks and and then finaly grobbled his tool inside her mouth.It was very sexy scene and much awaited fantasy to become in reality.
I cant wait,I myself disobed off my cloths,& came near to her and hugged tightly her behind,my tools was rubbing her ass.She moned lightly and looked my eyes straightly to observe my feelings,,I was totally aroused after knowing she has shed all inhabbitions and shame.She urged to be sandwitched between two of us which we did it.
The whole atmosphere was very skiny and all the body smell were emancating.All three of us didn't sprayed any perfumes/deo ( we dont like it and never use it,we like natural body odour) Afterward,she positioned herself like doggy and he came in front of her and I was pushing her behind her and his tool was insde her mouth.Like it wise gone for few minutes.
She stoods up and embraced him tightly again she started kissing his lips,and he also reciprocated and started kissing her passionately with embracing her tightly.. Some time in in middle,she sucked his nipples and chest etc. It was very sexy scene to watch her doing like this and he was completely taken aback about her hot behaviuor but all of us were enjoying.
He sucked her completely and she began to moaning,I understood that she is going to climaxe,and we positioned again,this time he pushed her inside cunts,both of them clasped together tightly and I put my rods behind her ass,it was unable to go inside the cunts as it was already had thick cock of Sanjay,but my cock was touching his cock and making inside her much widened pussy.
We all vigoursly jerked and pushing each other and my darling was trapped by both male and her pussy was filled with two massive cocks ; one from front and mine's from behind..I felt her quivering and she was in fully arousal state and sounding hoarsely.So all of us discharged simulteneously.Our jiffy juices were oozes out of her cunts !
She had big orgasm and silient prevailed there...all of us rested for some time..After half an hour,we all freshed up again and sat very closely to each other.we both again have another round of drinks and she had some juices.While gossippings,he described my wife as sexiest woman in the world and praised her sexual apetite.He never imagined that average looking women will be such horny !!
He also revealed that at first glimpse on her,she doesn't looked so sexy and beacuse of her average appearance he assumed she might be normal indian typical woman who surrender them self to man in sexual intercourse..,.On contrary,his wife is beautiful lady and any person can die for having sex with his wife,,but actually,she is least interest in sex,never do orals,
he was lamenting about his wife's casual approach in sex and allways quarrel with petty issues...he was frusterated to have good sex with woman. My darling was staisfied and insisted again..and this time she said for two-some ! with him only !..I aggreed..So again I stayed there but I was still able to watche them and they both aware of it.
She changed her dress with wearing another sexy pair of two peice.A cup bra and G string pantie.Though,she is little bulgy,but in this outfit still looks appealing.He crawled to her and parted her thighs and directly burried his face in her pussy and started rubbing,she was just started moaning,moaning,bitting her lips,I cant controlled started masturbating,then she came to 69 positions and sucked his cocks like hungry women.
He too had same and it goes like for 15-20 minutes.The room was full of ooh..aah.She began to whispered some thing in his ear and he stood up and hugged her tightly with kisssing all over facial,necks she too licked his facial and shoving her tongue inside his mouth.I indicated them I am going to ejaculate, he laid her and did like wife-hubby does in normal positions.
Finaly they both started whispering cummimg,cumming and busrted.Me too sprayed my jets on her face.!!! After,we try to sleep for while,but it couldn't be, and again in the midnight,we decide to masturbate each other.She insisted for hot chocolate milk and ourselves had another round of drinks.We all had it watching a CD of "screewing wife in presence of her hubby".
Seeing this she got aroused again and started fondling both tools.He said that he will make cums while I licks her pussy !! I started eating her pussy which was again naturally lubricated and was very warm inside.,sanjay shoved his massive cocks in her mouth and she was shameless grobbled it..when we were about to cum she said she want to have taste the jets of our cums simultenously.
So,we stoods up and adjusted ourselves to so that she can have two cocks inside her mouth simulteneasouly..her boobs were touching our knees,and I was softly rubbing her face with my palms and we both pushing our rods slowly in her mouth We did it for while and synchronised our timings of ejaculations and she sucked last drops of our cums.Then he again lick her pussy to make her cums which after few minutes exploded.
All were breathing highly and were coming to our pose..We all came to our bed and slept to gether,she being middle of both male. I dont know when I slumbered...but in the morning,I found Sanjay was massaging her with oil and preparing her another bout...I kept silently and list fully watching them in distance...they again indulged in sexual normal intercourse as if no tomorrow is there.
I was watching them silently and recording in mind to replay during our sessions in coming days..It was very erotic feeling and I could guage them doing so normally that as if both are lovers !!.But I was not jealouse,instead,I was enjoying that my sweet heart is enjoying too.Meanwhile,they were nearing to explode,my darling called me to join to give final touch in threesome.
I immediately rushed and joined them...but main position was occupied by Sanjay..I just rubbed my penis and behind her ass and ejaculated...meanwhile Sanjay movement was vigorous,so was of my darling,,she tightened her body wutrh sanjay,,and pleaded for quick release of his jiffy as she is about explode...
We remained mute for some time and,later on,Sanjay was told he has got train at after noon,so he has to leave.We all eaxhuasted after having 4 rounds of sex in span of just 12 hours..!! He thanked me for such act and I also thanked him for giving pleasures to her and fulfilling our sexual fantasy.
Now-a -days,my wife become more bold whenever a decent male of her type of any age,,but particularly in middle aged,sighted she tries to seduce him and boldly requesting me to invite in our home.,but it cannot be happened every time.
Now,she is zeroing with one of my friend's brother-in-law with whom I some time shares about some erotic topics and wife sharing stories,he is interseted in threesome and asking me how to find couple etc.He is just married but lamenting about poor sexual apetite of his wife.
I also decided to invite him,but awaiting right time to reveal that my wife is interested with him.I dont know his feeling towards my wife because he refer her as Didi,but my wife loves his body and closeness.I will write down after having it in next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment