jads

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Tuition Teacher Resina Enjoying Sex With Students

It was early days, you should not have any evil thoughts in your mind. Should spend most of the time in praying. I am Bhasheer, 20 staying in my uncle's house and studying for my degree. The plan is that as soon as I finish degree I have to proceed to a professional course and and to go and join my parents in the gulf.
Uncle and aunty took good care of me as I am the son of the elder brother of the uncle. They had no children and hence they showed all love and affection on me. For Maths I had totake some tuition and it was really tough. In the last two exams, I scored single digit marks and if it goes like this I am sure I wll fail. In my neighborhood my classmate cicily was there.
She asked me what I am going to do to cope up for the final exam. Do I arrange any tuition. She said her cousin who is a PG in maths has come from gulf and she is very rich and does not want to start a tuition centre. If you are interested we both can go to her. If I ask her she will agree to me. I say ok.
Next day my friend Cicily came and told me that her coursin is in bad mood and she was at a quarrel with her husband that may be the reason, we will try one again. Finally the cousin, whose name was Resina agreed, but she wanted us both to come separately. not together. Cicily agreed. She went in the morning. Because she was her cousin they each other for granted.
Tuition went on for two hours. Resina asked Cicily to ask me to go in the after noon at 3. I went there and saw Resina. Young and beautiful, she had a very serious face and asked questions to know the level of knowledge I had in the subject. She asked me to do certain sums and wanted to measure my standards. In the meantime Resina went in and changed her attire.
She looked morose. Since the day was warm, she removed her excess clothes and came in a nighty and asked me how may sums I did. All the sums I did were correct and she was satisfied and she asked me to come on the next day. Next day Cicily told me that Resina picked up a quarrel with her husband and they are almost broke their relationship.
Why we bother about her personal life. Let us concentrate on our studies. I went next day and every day. She retained me for two hours initially and then she gave me work for three hours. She will lie and read and ask me to do my home work. When the servant brings tea, she will ask two cups to be brought one for me and her. She did not ask me any personal question, nor did I.
She had a magnificent body, but I did not want to give her an impression that I notice her. She may be 24 or 25 and very beautiful. One day she suddenly said, Basheer, you know the subject, maths. Had you worked hard, you could have scored very high marks. What happened.
Did you get involved in some love affair. I wonder why you scored so low in the last exam. If up want a good atmosphere to study, you study here, in this room and all your doubts in any subjects I can clear and see that you get high rank. But tell me what actually distracted you.
Resina aunty took good care of me. She asked me to sit on her bed and she will teach me all the subjects, English, Maths, and all other subjects. Since I was sitting very close to me her body odor and her perfume odor hit me. I sometimes take snacks and even dinner with her. She was wearing a thin nighty when she is lying in the bed near me to teach me.
I could see her bra and panty underneath. Once I asked her why she came back from gulf. She could have taken up a job and settled down there. She said no he was unfaithful and hence I left him. If he apologized and calls me back I may go back to him. Resina madam, may I ask you, permission just touch your hand.
It is more than three months I have this desire, how will I ask, that was the problem. They are so beautiful and dainty. You are also beautiful and fresh as a flower. But when you were serious, I was afraid of even looking at your face. Resina smiled. Suddenly she got up and gave a hug to Rasheed. Rasheed put both of her hands around her and gave her a tight squeeze.
They remained in that condition for about five minutes. She took his hand and placed it on her boob. It was all happening preplanned. Rashed gave her boob a slight squeeze. Rasheed wanted to withdraw, he thought he is going beyond the limit. But Resina caught him tight and put her hand on his crotch and found his erect cock. Basheer was in high pedestral.
She wanted him unzip and pull down his jeans, which he did. He was removing her nighty and unhooked her bra. Suddenly she got up and ran to the door and bolted it from inside. Basheer by then had removed his shirt and the vest. Resina kneeled on the floor near the bed, pulled down his jockey and saw his cock in full erection. She opened her mouth and took it deep inside.
Basheet requested her to come on top of her so that he could lick her cunt. She came on top of him and her wide open pussy was on his face. His tongue went deep in her cunt and was searching for her clitoris. Both of them were highly aroused and were madly in love with each other. His cock went deep inside her mouth and touched her throat.
He opened her cunt lips further licked her cunt from bottom to top. He took her clit between his lips and squeezed it. She was giving out sounds of joy. Suddenly he shot his cum into her mouth and she swallowed the whole thing. She too reached climax and her fluids sprayed into his face.
They remained like that for some time and got up and went to the bathroom and washed their faces and mouth etc. When they returned from the bathroom Resina hugged Rasheed and kissed his on his cheeks, fore head and all over his face. She said this it the first time she had so much of sex in one day. Basheer came everyday. He studied a little and fucked more.
He took his dinner with Resina. It was exam time they fucked less and studied more. Days went on. In the meantime the husband of Resina came on compromise and promised not to entertain any other lady in his life. Resina was happy and bade good bye to Basheer and gifted to him a laptop. Basheer joined for law and decided to take up law as his future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment