jads

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Garima fucked hard by her horny Devar Sonu - I

He raised his hands and climbed on the bed and moved towards me, I tried to run towards the door but Sonu got hold of my arm and pulled me on the bed. I was trying to get away from him and tried to hit him, but being a strong man of around 5'10" it hardly mattered to him and in a minute or two I was laying on my back totally in his control and was unable to move.
Sonu was sitting on his knees around my thighs, holding my hands. I tried to move my legs to get away but I couldn’t move as Sonu was really very heavy. I was continuously trying to push him and he was trying to maintain his control over me. I spoke while trying to release my hands and with that I tried my best to get up to push Sonu from my top
“Sonu chhod mujhe, warna main shor machaaungi” (leave me, or I will scream) “To fir machaao shor, koi hoga to sunega na...... Bhabhi tumhe main aaram se bol raha hoon chup chap karwa lo, tumhe bhi mazza aayega aur mujhe bhi, kisi ko kuch nahi patta chalega,……. tum mujhe se bach nahi sakti, sab hone ke baad agar ghar pe bologi to izzat tumhari kharab hogi, mera kuch nahi jaayega”
(then scream, nobody is here to listen, ……Bhabhi I am telling you, let me do it comfortably, we both will enjoy, and nobody will come to know about this, ………..and if you will complaint after everything then ultimately you will suffer not me) Sonu spoke casually while controlling my efforts.
I was breathing heavy, as I was really tired now and puffing and I stopped struggling and once again asked for mercy while losing strength and hope. “Sonu please maan ja chhod de mujhe, main Bhabhi hoon teri” ( Sonu please, leave me I am your Bhabhi) “tum maan jaao na, ek baar aaram se karwa lo, dobara force nahi karunga” (let me do it once I will not force you again).
I was tired, and from my gesture Sonu thought that I have surrendered, he released my hands and thought about getting up from my top may be to take off my and his own clothes. I pushed him with my full strength and for a second Sonu got shocked, but he was still partially on my top and after a minute of fumble he again got hold of me and looked into my eyes with anger
because I nailed him on his arm in that fumble and it pained him. Sonu held my both the wrists in one hand and took my duppta from the bed and said, “Bhabhi mujhe tumhara rape hi karna padega, tum pyar se nahi manogi” (Bhabhi I have to rape you, you will not realize peacefully) he tied my hands with that duppta very tight and spoke again “abb dekho main tumhare saath kya karta hoon”
(now just see that what I am going to do) he ripped off my kurta from the neck and next moment I was almost half naked from the top, I was wearing white color bra. Sonu squeezed my big tits vigorously over the bra between her hands and I screamed in pain. Sonu continued squeezing them for a minute saying, “jab pyar se bol raha tha kaarwa lo to manni nahi, abb cheelaao jittna chillana hai”
(when I was asking for this calmly then you didn’t realized, now scream if you want to scream), then spoke again after a long pause, “aj achhe se innka doodh peeyunga, bahut din se innko sirf dekh ke kaam challa raha hoon”, (today I will milk them nicely, I just use to stare them till now) with that he tried to pull bra too and with bit of effort he tore that too,
and next moment I was totally naked from the top, my hands were tied, holding my arms very tight my devar was sucking my tits like an animal. I was struggling trying to push him away, but I was too weak as compared to Sonu as he was sitting on me while holding my arms very tight while leaning on my breast.
After sucking and biting my breasts one by one for another one minute Sonu got up a bit and pulled the string of my salwar and further got up bit more to take it off. Once again I got bit of chance in that and I pushed him and tried to escape. I tried to crawl on the bed to get on the other side towards the door, Sonu pulled me from my feet and now I was laying on my stomach,
once again I was in his control and this time he scratched my salwar in pieces, I was just in panty, he spoke in lusty tone, “Bhabhi kahan jaaogi bachke, aaj main tunhari le ke rahunga” (Bhabhi where will you go from me, today I am going to fuck you in any case). Sonu turned me on my back and again sat around me and leaned a bit to kiss me.
Once again collected my strength and tried to kick him between his legs but I missed as he got conscious and finally my kick landed hitting his thigh which hardly made any impact on him physically but my this act made him angry and he spoke in anger “Bhabhi abb tum hilna band karogi ya main tumhe mazza chakhaoon, bolo kya chahti ho hain”?
(Bhabhi now if you will not stop struggling then I will teach you lesson, tell me what you want). With that he pulled my panty down and immediately inserted two of his thick fingers in my cunt, this sudden penetration of my cunt took my breath away, and I screamed in pain. Without wasting a minute, Sonu continued fisting my cunt with fast in and out movements and with every push inside my cunt he was murmuring,
“lo aur lo, hmmmm… aur lo achhe se lo, Bhabhi ye tumhare devar ki taraf se tumhe gift hai, ye lo aur ander lo”, with every fist his fingers were getting deeper and deeper and he was touching certain deep corners of my fuckhole which were never explored, and with in minute I was flooding like a river, don’t know how it happed, unknowingly my body was supporting him and apart from pain I was moaning bit in pleasure.
I tried to control my sexual urge and spoke to myself that he is doing rape on me, and tried not to feel pleasure and suddenly Sonu’s fingers went further deep and I screamed and my cunt got tight around his fingers. I closed my eyes and tears flowed down from my eyes. Sonu was continuously fisting my cunt and by this time I was wet and flooding like hell.
I was very close to my burst and every time he pushed his fingers deep inside me I touched peak and felt as if this time I will burst. His strength was incredible as the way he was holding me tight from my shoulder and fisting me while sitting on his knees between my spread legs and leaning over me I did not have any option except to surrender myself.
For the time being my struggle was over and Sonu was relaxed, but he continued finger fucking me while holding my waist now and with every jerk he tried to lift my bottom to get even deeper in my fuckhole. Don’t know it was his strength or it was me, who was lifting my bottom to get the pleasure, I felt as if I am going to faint, I was losing consciousness, and surely it was not because of pain,
don’t know if I was enjoying getting raped by my devar, I tried a lot to control myself, suddenly he placed his thumb on my clit and pressed that portion hard, I went out of my senses, a strange sensation ran through my body and walls of my vargina contracted and I went through shattering orgasm and shivered like never before while cumming in the history of my married life till now.
I felt like dying in shame, how can I feel excitement while getting raped, I asked myself and tried to hold Sonu’s hand with my tied hands, he laughed a bit, he knew that I have cummed and cummed like anything and spoke after a minute, “Bhabhi kyun mujhe rape karne ke liye majboor karr rahi ho, mujhe aaram se karne do, tumhe bhi mazza aayega”
(Bhabhi why are you forcing to me rape you, let me do it, comfortably, you will also enjoy) Somehow I covered my face with my tied hands and started crying, I was dead tired. After a minute, I felt that Sonu is getting up from my top, I lied there unmoved for few seconds and opened my eyes, Sonu was taking off his clothes while standing on the bed.
Once again I tried to run towards the door, more or less Sonu was ready for this and he again caught me and I struggled more and tried to hit him and banged him on his face with the tied hands, which made some impact on him physically, but result was same, once again I was in his control after bit of struggle,
but From his way to control me physically I could see that he was much more angry then before, on my act. He simply threw me on bed carelessly and came on bed and finally I was laying on my stomach and Sonu was on my top from behind and now he was just in his jockey.
He was pressing me hard down towards the bed from his left arm and with his right hand he squeezed my hips and spoke in anger, “Bhabhi tum maanogi nahi, abb dekho main tumhari Gaand maarunga, aaj takk bhaiya ne bhi tumhare wahan nahi daala hoga, aaj main daalunga jittna chillana hai chillao, dekhta hoon kaun aata hai tumhe bachane”
(Bhabhi you are not going to realize, now see I will fuck your ass, even Bhaiya have not inserted there, today I will inset it, you just scream if you want to, I will see who is going to come to save you). I could imagine that the way I was laying under him and the way my devar was holding my legs apart with the help of his knee, he could clearly see my asshole.
He lifted himself maintaining his hold on me and took off his last cloth and got totally naked, and spoke again, “Bhabhi main mazaak nahi karr raha hoon, dekho ye meri finger hai” (Bhabhi I am not joking, see this is my finger) he placed his middle finger on my ass hole and tried to insert it. I screamed in pain as just tip of his thick finger went inside my virgin asshole.
“Bhabhi Mera lund Bhaiya ke lund se mota bhi hai aur lamba bhi hai, abb wo iss chhote se hole ke ander jaayega” (Bhabhi my cock is bigger and thicker than Bhaiya’s cock and now that is going to enter in this tiny hole) after few seconds Sonu asked me “bolo daalun isske ander ya pyar se chut ke ander lena hai” (speak up, should I insert it here or you want to take it inside in your cunt peacefully).
I remained silent as I was trying to recover from the pain of getting bit of penetrated in my asshole. He spoke again, “bolo daalun Gaand ke ander ya chut mein lena hai” (speak up should I enter it in your butt or you want it inside your pussy) with that once again he tried to enter his finger into my asshole and again I trembled in pain and tried to freeze my self and spoke in fear,
“chut mein, daal Sonu please chut mein daal please…. Wahan nahi…please main marr jaaongi please please” (insert in my pussy, please Sonu put in my pussy, not there, please I will die, please…) “ye hui na baat,…… Bhabhi main tumhara dushman nahi hoon,….. main tumse pyar karta hoon, lekin tumhe dekhai nahi detta, main marr jaaonga tumhare bina”.
(that’s better, Bhabhi I am not your enemy, I love you but you don’t look at me). Sonu withdrew his finger from my asshole and rubbed my hips together to dilute the pain while saying that. He turned me on my back, released my hands and then spread my legs and adjusted himself between my legs and kneeled down and spoke again,
“Abb rona band karo aur aaram se enjoy karo, believe me main tumhe bahut pyar karta hoon” (now stop crying, and enjoy, believe me I really love you) he went between my legs and next moment I felt his lips on my fuckhole and he started sucking me. I was unaware of this pleasure even after so many years of marriage.
Sonu was sucking me with lot of affection, and was focused on delivering me maximum pleasure. Undoubtedly Sonu was the one who has cared me most, among all my in-laws and even today, apart from satisfying himself unknowingly he was doing something for me too. He was giving me sexual pleasure for which I was starved from months.
I wanted to enjoy this moment of sheer pleasure and love but my consciousness was holding me back from doing that, it was sin for me and I was trying to control myself from getting aroused but it was really very difficult. Sonu was gulping my juices desperately as if he was waiting for this moment for years and was trying to dig his tongue in my fuckhole again and again to take out more and more from my love hole.
Soon I started moaning as now I was unable to control my pleasure, and couple of times I lifted my bottom in the rhythm which gave him a hint that I am aroused. Sonu stopped and got up and looked into my eyes while caressing my hairs and spoke, “mera bhai andha hai, jo tumhe chhod ke uss Rand ke liye pagal ho raha hai”
(My brother is blind, that is why leaving you he is going crazy for that slut), and after that he tried to kiss me and I remained unmoved, he continued kissing me on my lips and tried to enter his tongue into my mouth. For a minute I resisted but I could feel her emotions for me and because of that I responded to his kiss once and then it just went on and we kissed like true lovers
for next 2-3 minutes and he licked my whole mouth from inside, I could taste my Devar’s saliva allover in my mouth. Sonu adjusted himself and his rod on my love opening and spoke again, “I love You Bhabhi, and I am really very sorry for what I have done, I was not in my own control”. He was looking into my eyes when he spoke that and I could see truth in his eyes.
I was still not ready to do what he was expecting me to do it with full consent, and once again I tried from my side saying, “please, Sonu matt karr, main pregnant ho jaaungi”(Sonu please don’t do it, I may get pregnant), for which he said, “ho jaao pregnant,….. bann jaao mere bachhe ki maa, main sabb sambhaal lunga”,
(then get pregnant, be mother of my child, I will handle everything) “Sonu tu pagal ho gaya hai kya, ittna aasaan hai kya sabb kuch”? (Sonu you have gone mad, is it that easy) “Bhabhi main tumse pyar karta hoon, aur tumhare liye kuch bhi karr sakta hoon,……..aur abb jo main karna chahta hoon mujhe karne do”,
(Bhabhi I love you, and I can do anything for you, and just let me do whatever I want to do) next moment I felt tip of my Devar’s rod parting my pussy lips and very next second I could feel every inch of his rod getting into my hole, ohh god what a moment that was. For a female like me who has spent big era of her life in prayer and worship, it was a moment to die in shame
but being a normal female who has desires for love and sex, it was a moment of sheer pleasure. Sonu was right he had much bigger in size as compared to my husband, muscles of my love hole was stretched to maximum and he was touching deepest corners of my tunnel with his size again and again, which were never explored.
For me it was impossible to control my pleasure moans and I was moaning with in myself in a very low voice, as I was still hesitant to show him that I am enjoying. Sonu my lovely devar fucked me for next 5-6 minutes and in those minutes I got divine pleasure. In short it was a kind of intercourse for which every woman dream before marriage, involving lot of love and care from her partner.
Finally Sonu’s pace increased and he spewed his liquid into my love hole with jerks and I too orgasmed for one more time while holding him tight. After a minute he got up and lied beside me, and we remained like that for next 5-10 minutes unmoved, without any word. He got up, wore his clothes and just said “I am going upstairs”.
After some time I got up and took bath from bit of warm water and came back in my bedroom after destroying my ripped clothes and thought about whatever has happened. I didn’t knew that what I am going to do now, and I was realizing that my accusation over Sonu will make me fall in trouble more than him, so I decided to remain silent for the time being.
Next day my husband came back after my exit and left again for his unit and in the evening once again he messaged me that he will not be coming that night too. My in laws were already out of town and I was alone in the house, as Sonu was also not there and I didn’t knew his program, I was mobbed with hell of thoughts, thoughts about last night incident,
truly speaking by now somewhere lust was rising me and I could feel the pleasure while thinking about last night’s incident, I was asking myself again that what should I do. Around 9 I came on bed without having anything, after locking the door from inside and kept door of my bedroom opened intentionally, to hear the door bell, in case Sonu comes.
I don’t know when Sonu came, I realized when he entered in my room and switched on the light. He was carrying food in a tray, I got up and moved on the other side of the bed and he placed the tray on the bed and served me the food without speaking a word. Once I said, “I’ve already had the dinner”, for which he said, “I know you, tumne lunch bhi nahi kiya hoga”.
He was right I was surviving on water tea and coffee from the morning. We had the dinner there only in the bed room, and I came back in my room after hand wash and tried to sleep after switching off the light, after 5-10 minutes Sonu again came in my room and sat beside on the stool of dressing table in the dark room and spoke, “Bhabhi I am sorry”,
I was in almost crying state, and after his words I busted in cry and continued crying for next few minutes and he sat there till I stopped a bit and spoke again, “Bhabhi I am really very sorry, actually I wanted to tell you that I love you, and apart from this I was lusting over you from the time you have came here, after marriage, and don’t know how everything got messed up”…
then after a small pause he spoke again, “from last few weeks I was trying to get your attention for this and you were so ignorant,….. and yesterday it just happened, …..Bhabhi I am really very sorry”……. “bolo Bhabhi, mujhe maaf kar diya na”? (Speak Bhabhi you have forgiven me or not) I listened to him and said, “haan.....” after a minute he spoke again, “Bhabhi…… bhaiya aaj bhi nahi aaye”?
I said “hmmm….. He messaged me”. “Bhabhi tum bhaiya ko chhodo, mujhse shaadi kar lo”, though environment at that time was too serious even then don’t know how his silly statement made me laugh a bit, and I spoke while laughing and cleaning my eyes, “Sonu you have gone mad”.
Sonu got up from the stool and first sat beside me on the bed and then slowly lied down and took me in his arms, and spoke again very softly, “ how many times I have to tell you that I love you, I don’t care, waise bhi mom and dad are looking for a match for me, why not you”? I smiled more on his silly question and tried to get out of his arms and said,
“to fir tujhe ye kaam pahle karna chahiye tha, you would have married me earlier”. “Bhabhi I cannot live without you” with that he came on my top and tried to kiss me, I think I thought for few seconds and finally got carried away and we both started making love. I cannot forget that night through out my life, when I was loved by my devar.
Sonu fucked me so nicely that night that I forgot that he was not my husband and I never realized that I am doing a sin, that night Sonu showed me what does physical love means. Initially he took off all my clothes one by one, neither I stopped him from doing that, nor he asked for my consent.
He kissed every inch if my body with his wet lips, including my love hole and sucked me and fisted me there continuously for next 5-6 minutes, till I cummed and shivered in orgasm. Then he got up and took off his clothes and once again penetrated my fuckhole in a single push to make me moan in pleasure, and fucked me till he cummed inside me and hollowed himself deep inside me.
That night we slept together and had sex one more time in the night and then once in the morning, before leaving for the office. As such there was no conversation between us about this; we were just looking in each other’s eyes while smiling and blushing. I was bit occupied with one fact, and I stopped him before he was leaving, asking, “Sonu tu prostitute ke saath sex karta hai”?
he smiled and said, “yes…..but I will not do it again, mujhe samajh aagaya hai ki what is a difference between love and lust” I smiled and asked again, “promise”? he said, “god promise”. After that we did not had sex for next more than a month and many times I tried to resolve my marital matter with my husband,
but Harish ridiculed my every statement without giving me any chance to complete my sentence and every time ended his sentence with, “tune jo karna hai karr le, don’t talk to me about this”. Finally after some time I took a leave from that house and now I am living alone in a rented flat as I don’t want to put my parents in any controversy raised from there neighborhood.
I earn enough to survive and never bothered my parents, for money, as they have to collect money for the marriage of my younger sister. Sonu often comes to my place and what should I say, we make love as we are lovers. His parents means my in laws, (as my divorce is still pending,) are looking for his match and he is saying no to every girl, I don’t know if he is actually in love with me or like me he is also driven by lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment