jads

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hot Sex By The Road - II

Dear readers, as It was almost One week, Since we Returned back to Home after Enjoying our Honeymoon & Also, the Adventure Sex on desserted Road (HOT SEX BY THE ROAD - I), Since Our House is into a Posh Colony, So, Most of People keep in-doors & They Sleep Early, as Most of them, Wake Up early for Morning Walk.
Even in Our House, the Parents go to Sleep Early, but we both, being a newly Married Couple, used to Switch Off main Lights & Used to Enjoy our Sexual Acts in Dull Yellow Light of Tips bulbs inside the Room. The Adventure Sex had made us Bold Enough. One Day, we decided to indulge in adventure at our house, Only.
As Nobody Stays at First Floor of Our house, At night, we decided to do Sex in the balcony, Upstairs. After the Bath, Jyoti had Changed to A Transparent Night Gown, without wearing Any Under Garments beneath It. Which was Open on the Front & had to be tied with a Belt on the waist Part. All her Curves & Pussy Cut was Clearly visible Under It. I was down to my Vest & shorts.
We removed our Slippers & started Climbing the Stairs Bare-footed, so that, It doesn't make a Noise for the Parents. We reached on the Terrace & Moved to the Balcony Grills, Immediately. There was Nobody in the Street, below. I Grabbed her from behind & started Kissing her Neck from behind. She Turned Around & Smooched me. She Inserted her Tongue inside my mouth.
We were Enjoying the Act. In the Meantime, I opened the front of her Gown & Removed its Sides. I was Kissing her Bare Shoulders, while hands were Caressing her Boobs. She Helped me remove my vests. I went down & Took One of her Nipples in my Mouth. I was sucking on it, Like a Child. While, with Other hand, I was rubbing the Right Nipple.
With Continuous Fucking for last One Month, her Breasts had Grown from 34" to 36" in Size. I went down & Grabbed her from her Waist. I Kissed her Frontal Nudity, In a while, the Gown, which was just hanging into her Arms behind her, dropped down to floor. Now, she was All Nude Standing there in Balcony. I Opened the front of her Pussy & Inserted my Tongue, inside her Pussy.
I started Moving fastly, In & Out. She was Losing her Consciousness. She Grabbed my hair & Pulled my Head Closer Inside her. Then, I Stood Up & we smooched again. She was tasting her Pussy Juices from My Lips. She went Down & Pulled down my Shorts. As I was not wearing any Under Garments after the Bath, My Fully Errect Penis was there in front of her.
She Took it in her mouth and started Licking its Entire Length. Then, she removed the Skin of its Head & Licked on the Sensitive Joints of the Penis. She Opened the Tiny Hole of Urinary Passage of the Penis & Rubbed her Tongue inside it, that brought Shivers into my Entire body. This thing, she had never done before. I was Loosing my Control. I Told her that this was very enjoyable Act.
She Stood Up & Told me that this had been Taught to her by Guard at the River Side, while Doing Their Sexual Act in my Absence (Refer to : Hot Honeymoon of Jyoti and Jatin - Part V), while I was away for a Smoke. I Moved her to Doggy Style & Entered her from behind. As her Pussy was well Lubricated due to Tongue fucking by me, the Half of its Length Immersed into it, in No Time.
While, I was fucking her from behind, she was bending herself on balcony Grills & her Boobs were hanging on the front, All Nude, in a manner, that Anybody, moving down the street could See her Nudity, easily. As there was No street Light, Still Moonlight was Gleaming Our Nude bodies.
I Told her to Try something more Adventurous. We Moved to the backside of Terrace, from where another stairs, used to go Down to the Back Door of the House, as on backside, there was an Open Ground and there were No houses, on that Side. As during, the Day, People used to come to Graze their Cattle in the Ground, there was a Lot of Fodder for Cattle Placed there.
We decided to Move Out All Nude, while Placing Our Clothes just near to the back Door. We Slowly went down the Stairs and Opened the back Door making Little Possible Noise, which was not audible due to Noise made by Water Coolers. I Placed my Vest & shorts, along with her Gown near the Door and Moved to the Ground, Outside.
We were Slowly Moving Bare-footed Towards the Ground. We Reached Near the Heaps of Fodder Placed there. I made a Bed of the Fodder on the Ground and Laid her there. I Immediately Rode on her in Missionary Style. I entered My Penis in her Vagina, while Sucking on her Big Boobs. She Wrapped her Arms around me, while I Grabbed One of her Boobs into My Mouth.
After Half hour of fucking, I Laid Down & SHe Rode on My Penis. She Started Jumping on my Penis like a Horny bitch. Her Big Boobs were Shaking Up and Down in the Process. We both were Lost in Sheer Glory of the Sex Act, we were indulging into. After, Some time, we Got Up and I moved her into Doggy Style, hanging her Boobs on the front.
I was fucking her hard from behind, as a Result, her Boobs were swaying Left Right on the Front. As we were into this Act, we didn't Realize that we were Actually doing it in All Open for Whole World to See us indulging into this Act under the Open Skies. In the Meantime, A Street Dog came at there and Started Sniffing Around us.
As he was very fond of us, so, Recognized us and didn't barked, So, didn't make a Noise. It was Playing around Us. It Moved to the front Side and Sniffed the Swaying Boobs of Jyoti. It came Closer & Licked her hands. As we were All Nude, It Licked the Feet and Legs of both of us. We were in No Position of Pushing the Dog Away or hit It.
It again went to the Front & Licked the Boobs of her. She felt Annoyed and Pushed the hard with her hands, but it didn't go Away. Her Open hair were hanging on the front and were getting Spoiled with Dog's Sliva. She Pulled them Up & Tied them behind her. Now, Dog again came near to her & started Licking her Boobs. Now, she was also Enjoying the Double Act.
The Wetness of her Boobs and Continuous hard stroking of her Pussy from behind by me was turning her Crazy. Then, a Mischievious Thing Came to My Mind. I Pulled Out my Penis and Straightened her and then Laid her on the Fodder Bed Created Earlier and after that I moved away and Let the Dog Came Closer to her.
She Opened her Legs, Dog Licked her feet, Legs and then started Sniffing her Pussy. She Raised her Legs in the Air to give the Dog more Access to her Pussy, the Dog made her Pussy All Wet and then started Licking her entire Body. It Started Licking the Boobs. She was All wet with its Saliva. I was enjoying the View of this Act.
I told her to Enjoy Sex with It, but she was frightened by thought of it. Dog Again went to her Pussy and Started Licking it. It then Grabbed her Legs and Tried to Get access to her Pussy, but due to its short Legs, was not able to Reach inside her. It was Just able to Rub the Small Head of Penis on her Wet Pussy.
I Moved her into Doggy Style to give Dog an Easier Access to her Pussy, Only, to Know that how Dog will React Seeing the Actual View of Pussy from Behind, like that of a Bitch. She Almost Laid Down on her front on the fodder bed, To give reach to the Tiny Dog. The Dog was getting mad Seeing the Clear view of Pussy from behind.
It Grabbed her Waist from Behind and started Rubbing its Penis on Pussy Hole. It tried Pushing it inside, but had Little Problem, I Spread her Pussy Lips Wider to give it More Access. Now, the Dog was able to Rode her Well. It Entered the Little Penis into her Pussy and Started Stroking.
As we understand the Dangerous Consequences, We Removed the Dog and She immediately Stood Up. As there is a small Tube-well in the Ground for the Purpose of drinking Water for Cattle, So, we entered inside it and washed Our Bodies. She Washed the Inside of her Pussy, to Remove any Remains of Wetness of Dog's Penis.
Then, I Laid her on a Slab near the Tubewell and entered her in Missionary Style. Her Boobs were Swaying heavily. The Dog again Tried to come Closer, but she Pushed it away with her hand. As, I was stroking heavily, So, I was about to Cum, So, I Pulled Out the Penis, gave 2-3 Jerks with my hand and Shed the Cum on her Pussy, Bare stomach and heavy Boobs.
The Dog again came Closer and I Told her to Let it Lick you Clean of my Cum. The Dog Sniffed the Cum and Again Licked her entire Body. It also Licked her Pussy. We Got Up and Washed Ourself inside the Tube-well again. Then, we Slowly moved near the Back Door of our House,Picked Up the clothes, but didn't Wore it.
I let her Climb first on backside Stairs and then myself Locked the Door behind. I also was Totally Naked. We again Moved to the Balcony Grills and I again Moved her in Doggy Style, with her Boobs hanging Outside the Balcony, In Order to Complete Another Session of Adventurous Sex there...

No comments:

Post a Comment