jads

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 6, 2011

johnas fucking jahnu at business trip

This is a real story I have changed my name and characters names. My name here is Jonas. I lost my virginity at the age of 24 only to my GF then later 2006 she became my wife. Our story I will narrate later. Now about me, I am from south India, 34 years old now and about my physique,
I have athlete body as I used to work out regularly now am bit shapeless with little belly and my member size 6inches (am not boosting here) with a reasonable girt. My wife says I am handsome, may be because she is married to me ;-), My height 5.11" weight 78 Kg.
I am a businessman and I used to travel abroad for meetings. One of the meetings was held at sanaya most of the people know this place where the Asia Pac Beauty contest happens. It was all Asia Pac meeting of a multinational company so as usual people from various countries participate. I always prefer to travel alone so that I get the freedom of wander around on my leisure.
I reached and checked in to the designated hotel and went to my room where I had to share with an elderly Indian came for the meeting just like me. The room I got was at the best location the poolside room to be more precise the sit out facing towards the pool. Even though my roommate was pretty elderly person but poolside room cheered me.
And I am always so accommodating that most of my roommates who ever stayed with me like my company. After freshening up, I decided to have a walk around the resort. As I was getting into the elevator two females came in one was older and other was young. I recognized the elder one her name was shandy and greeted and shared our pleasantries, she is the head of china market.
I had met her in earlier meetings. The first time when my country manager introduced me to her, she did leave good comment to him that I am looking handsome and very young. In fact I was the youngest distributor from India. Then onwards I used to have good chat with her whenever we meet. They left on second floor. I continued to explore the hotel.
I came back to the room and I want to take some snaps of poolside. Because these parts of the resort were built on a cliff so that the out side view from my room was awesome, first the pool then the valley and full of greenery. I started clicking and I heard someone also clicking I saw the young girl whom I met in the elevator. I really didn't notice her beauty when I met her in the elevator with shandy.
She was wearing body hugging t-shirt and tight denim shorts. She was looking very beautiful and hot. Her straight hair was hanging loose on her shoulders. She looked more of Korean than Chinese. I smiled she smiled back. Then I said hi she hi back. We introduced each other her name was zhanu, in her Chinese accent.
Her Chinese English was difficult for me to understand, but some how I managed and she also had problem in understanding me. She left as her roomie called her. Her room was 2 rooms away from mine.
Meeting started and on every brake they arranged a game, which kept us awake. On one of the game zhanu got selected and she has to choose one partner for the game and she choose me. I was surprised. And went for the game. It was a game in which we both has to walk opposite directions through a rope circle which will be held tightly by the members of the meeting we
can only hold a organizers hand for balancing and cross each others side with out falling down. When the intersection came I really had to avoid holding her but this girl hugged me nicely as she was loosing balance. I felt like she did it on purpose. We both were loosing balance to avoid this; I had to hold her in a way that I ended up holding her breasts.
I got embarrassed and said sorry, she just smiled and went to the other side. Couple of members saw this and they were all laughing. I became red. But she was keeping cool. The later that evening after the dinner I came back to the room and went pool side I could see couple of girls and guy were about to enter the pool I went and sat on a pool side recliner.
Zhanu was also there. She came straight to me smiling. And I was shocked to see her in one-piece blue swimming trunk and she had a great body shape even though her breasts were small which I accidently felt earlier. She was looking hot. Beautiful big lips, very fare and smooth skin, nice thighs and I just stood dumb there checking her out, she said hi, and smiled at my condition.
I said wow you look terrific she got shy and smiled looking down and I said sorry for what happened in the game, she said oh its ok. And said don?t worry I care for you. I didn't understood actually she wanted to say that she has regards for me. Then She invited me to join her for the pool. I excused her for a minute to change cloths.
I wore a shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. When reached she was already in the pool with her roomie and her friends. She waves at me as I entered the pool. I am not a good swimmer as some how managed to reach her side; she also admitted that she also not a good swimmer. We both laughed on this and started chatting and having fun in the pool. She asked me are u married?
I said yes, and then I could see glimpse of sadness. Then I asked her about her she said no and when I asked her about her boyfriend she said lets not talk about it. Almost half an hour her friends went for drinks she asked me want to go I said I don?t drink, it was kind of shock to her. She drinks but stopped because drinks upset her stomach.
Now we were alone in the pool and climate was getting colder so we get out of the pool and rested on the recliner adjacent to each other. Our shoulders and hand were touching either me or she tried to put the gap. And she was looking very sexy in wet condition. Water was dripping from her face and her body I wanted to take all that droplets in my mouth with my tongue.
Suddenly she sat up and said she need a shower, as she was getting up to go I took her hand and asked her will you come back after the shower, she said she will with a smile and went to her room. I felt kind of out of the world. I always liked Chinese and Far East looking girls. I quickly went in to my room and checked my roommate he was fast sleep.
I wish if I had a room for myself, so that if possible and she is willing I can have some fun with her. My heart was pumping hard. I didn?t waste any time I changed my wet cloths and wore another pair. And quickly reached the bench and waited for her. The outside situation was changed no much lights were on and the pool light was also off.
When I looked at her room there was no light there also and no sign of any movement near the pool. I could only see a security guard roaming at far. I felt she is not going to come back may be because of her roommate or slept. I started feeling disappointment at the same time I felt she would come.
After sometime I could see some movements at her room I was sure that its her, she slowly an carefully came to me. She was wearing a night shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt and I could see her bra line also. Her hair was undone and she looked so fresh. She sat on the bench very next to me and looked into my eyes and smiled.
I took her hand in my hand and said I thought she won't come, to that she said I care for me and said sorry for the delay. I started pampering her hand, she looked away from me then I turned her face with my hand and asked her can I kiss, she looked at me and shook her head for no. I was bit disappointed and I know she will after sometime.
I started feeling her bare shoulder with one hand and other hand held her other hand. She didn't move or did nothing and I again turned her head towards me and asked can I kiss you, this time no response she just looked down. I took this as her approval and leaned forward and put my lips on her.
At this she shivered lightly and I started giving small and light kisses on her lovely lips, they were very soft. I ran my hand on her lovely face and her cheeks with that she slowly started to respond back to me. I could feel her breath becoming heavier and I could see her breasts racing and lowering in faster rhythms.
We started smooching and slowly I could feel her wetness of her mouth on my lips I started to suck her lower lips very slowing and lightly without breaking her kissing pleasure. Her breath started breaking and I could feel she becoming weaker and melting herself on me. Her eyes become weaker we both want to stop kissing each other but couldn't we kiss with helplessness.
We forgot about our surrounding suddenly I became conscious and looked around and she too sensed this and showed me to the chairs out side her room. Immediately I grabbed her hand led her to those chairs and settled there and started kissing every passionately. I began to suck and lightly lick her lips on this she become every excited and gasped on that I entered
my tongue into her mouth and felt and took her saliva into my mouth, slowly she started to probe her small tongue back to me. I felt great when her tongue touched mine. With excitement she put her both legs on the chair. Then I sit sideways facing her so that I have more access to explore her. Back in my mind I felt, as if she was novice in these feeling.
We continued kissing and I was holding her face so passionately in my hands. My left hand started to travel down to her neck and then shoulders and finally the on her right breast. When I touched her breast I felt her padded bra. I grouped her breast for few seconds for which she began to moan her moans made me mad and I started caressing both breasts with lot of care and affection.
She became very restless. I moved my left hand further down and felt her smooth tummy skin and played with her navel then proceeded to touch her pussy over her shorts, she sensed this and stopped my hand and closed her legs, smartly I took my hand from her and put my thumb on the pussy area and felt her soft ass with other fingers I could do this as her legs were up.
I slide my hand across the pubic area and felt her pussy over her frilled panties. I could feel her wetness through her panty. I tried to slide my across the bottom of her panty she stopped me and said please no? then I again started to feel her breasts and kissing her neck and slide her left sleeve of her t-shirt off she didn't object I slide her bra strap also she knew what's coming next from me
then I put my hand inside her padded cup and cupped her left bare breast she let out a big moan her nipple stood very erect I played with it, I was kissing and sucking her shoulder blade area, I lowered my mouth went down and took her left breast out of bra and put my mouth on it, I sucked it at the same time tongued her lovely nipples she couldn't bare this and moaned little loudly AHHH?
and tired to push me away I gripped her and slide the other sleeve along with bra strap off and loved her other breasts too? at this time I smartly slide my hand inside her panty and felt her wetness and soft pussy area and her small pubic hairs, at this time she didn't even bother to resists me she just gripped her hand on the chair and kept moan as my left thumb was exploring her clit and opening for her vagina.
I badly want to kiss and tongue her there and take all her wetness in my mouth, but I didn?t hurry I just kept on loving her both breasts and her erect nipple. All these were giving her heights of pleasure from there no one want to return. I swiftly without braking her pleasure levels and before she could get back her senses I turned her chair towards me
and slide her both short and panty aside and gave a nice kiss on her lovely pussy lips. On this she just jumped on her chair before she could react I started smooching her pussy lips and clit with at-most care and affection she surrendered herself to me, her pussy had little soft hairs, her moans where getting stronger, I felt she forgot about the surrounding we where in.
By now she had spread her legs wide and was giving the room for my head to work on her pussy. Her pussy was so fresh and clean so I loved eating her I slide my tongue on the full length of her pussy some time I tongued her vaginal opening sometime I sucked her clit which made her wild and I started flicking my tongue on her clit in order to take her to her peak
without breaking my licking and flicking on her clit I myself took out my penis and started to rub and make it big, her sight of bare breasts and sight of her pussy had made me hard. when I knew she is about to cum stopped and stood shaking my dick. She was at the state where no return she looked at my dick. On this I could see her confusion why I stopped suddenly.
She knew what?s there in my mind, for few seconds she was confused whether to surrender fully to me. I knew that she would beg for me to enter her, as her body needs me more than her mind. As I expected she said the magical words, the most pleasing and inviting words ENTER ME and continued gasping.
I smiled at her and pulled her shorts out along with her panty and pulled her bottom till the edge of the chair, she too cooperated well and spread her legs as wide as possible for the support and I adjusted myself for the entry, but the position in which she were sitting and we didn't had any other place or options, I decided to do her myself standing bending my knees to her pussy level.
Even though I knew that I wont be able to do her for long time I didn't hurry to enter her, I just rubbed my dick on her vaginal opening as well as her clit, on this she became wild and grabbed my dick in her hands and put on her well lubricated vaginal opening and try to pull in. on this I also cooperated with her and push forward for the entry.
As I entered her we both felt eternity, her pussy was well tight and well lubricated. Her tightness proved again her novice. I hold my both hands on chair for support and started pushing in and out of her. I did her with slow but long and steady shots. I could feel her pleasure building inside as it build I increased my pace and I knew anytime she will explode
her mouth opened wide I kissed and closed her mouth as I feared she might make a loud moan. It was very difficult for me to continue fucking her in that position holding that chair that too without making much sound my knees were paining and becoming weak. I feared her roommate might hear us. She exploded and started bucking in the chair.
I felt really nice the way she enjoyed me. Her enjoyment made me more excited and I was also nearing my climax and pulled out on time and exploded on her stomach and pussy. She pulled me to her and kissed me wild and she looked at me with great appreciation and satisfaction. I cleaned my cum from her body with my shorts and sat there few minutes loving and kissing her and fondling her body.
We knew its time for us to part, as it was already 2 in the morning. I wore my shorts properly and she too put her cloths and adjusted it. We hugged each other and promised to meet again the next day. I kissed her tenderly on her eyes, lips, cheeks and lips we again smooched for some time. It was really very difficult to part so soon immediately after such a intimate time.
Her eyes said so many things. But we didn?t have any other option. We both loved every moment we spent. Short but very very intimate. She entered her room saying bye to me and was looking at me great love till I left from there.
I reached my room and as I lay on my bed dreaming what just happened and I slept off dreaming about her. A very lovely and lifetime memorable experience. The next day another story?. Sorry for the length of the story and grammar? Hope you enjoyed my story. Please do comment about my experience and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment