jads

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 6, 2011

lucky guy having sex with young girls

Dear readers, i am the same big b from bangalore who regularly fuck my secretary shahi, she is a goddess of lust for me, not a single day passes without her and me playing, at the age of 55 still I am full of energy and satisfy her.
for the last month I was really starved as shashi went on leave to her natine for a month after she got gang banged in front of her husband in jaipur while shopping for marble and she wrote the story too how to be carefull on the way to ajmir. i feel very guilty and write this instance with lot of guilt, but wnat to share how lust will put aside all the things for getting into passion.
couple of weeks back it was a thursday I had lunch at home and was driving in my car to my factory which is after the natinol park in bangalore, I was passing gottigere village and it was drizzling lightly, I saw 2 school girls in their skirt and blouse uniform waving at my car desperately, I slowed down and lowered the passenger window and one girl spoke out,
please uncle drop us till jigani ( where my indiustry is there) as it was raining and there were no frequent busses at 3 pm. hesitatingly I opened the lock and one girl sat beside me and the other at the back seat, we had to keep windows closed and it now started to rain a bit heavy and drove slowly.
they intoduced themself when I asked their names, one sitting in front was veena and one at the back was tasneem, they were happy to share that they were coming from school after seeing the SSLC results and both had passed in 2 nd class, I too congratulated them with a firm hand shake.
let me describe them, veena was talkitive must be 5 ft small built and hardly had breasts grown, could make out she was still not into wearing a bra and must be 40 kgs weight simple innocent looking, and tasneem was reserved tall very fair hand full of breast grown on her chest, both wearing blue skirt and white blouse school uniforms.
i never had any ill intentions and was driving slowly chatting and finally topic came to celebrating their success in their exam with their friends and for which they turned around and said that their parents wouldnt give money and wouldnt allow all this but they wanted to enjoy. out of good will I offered them Rs 200 each as my gift for their success,
they took from my hand that they would give in something in return for which I had to promise them I would accept, till then I had no clue what these girls had in mind, they asked me to stop the car at a lonely place and accepted my money gift, and told me to close my eyes for my present and in fraction of a second I could feel veena lip locking with me,
I was too shocked and surprised by thier guts, before I could realise I could feel veena pushing her toung into my mouth and I gave in by opening my mouth and we exchanged our saliva, in the mean time my hands went on her chest feeling her her small lime like tids, just then tasneem broke the silence uncle what about my gift and came forward from back seat pushed veena aside and lip locked with me,
I pushed my toung into her mouth and was feeling her firm tids, I could feel veena searching for my zip and pulled it down and pushed her hand inside to get my semi hard cock out. As veena was getting my cock out I unbuttoned tasneems blouse and had a veiw at such young growing firm tids. at this my mind went blank thinking what am I doing,
they were minors and something goes wrong I will be behind bars, couldnt beleive 2 young girls guts to have fun with one elderly man that too in a car, my mixed thoughts were shattered and came to reality to realise that veena had not only taken my cock out which was fully erect but I could feel her warmth of her mouth engulfing my cock,
as she moved up and down my cock I could see my cock shine with her saliva smeared all over it, there was no point of return now, I moaned a little and lifted her skirt up and pulled her panty till her knees and spread her legs to see nice small pussy with the first growth of brown pubick hair grown, I caressed her thighs and opened her pussy lips she was getting wet,
with my right hand I opened her blose and started to squeeze her small tids, tasneem was bending over from the back and feasting her eyes seeing her freind working on my manhood. with one finger I tried to enter veenas vagina which was too tight, I could feel her body little wriggle in pain for it,
which didnt stop me but kept stroking till my left had middle finger had entered her pussy and slowly finger fucked her, looking at all this tasneem breathig was getting heavier, I orderd her to remove her panty fully, wow her pussy was matching to her her fairness and pussy covered with soft blck short hair which were shining of her wetness on it.
at this point veena also sat up, her mouth must have pained with my monster inside, we all took a sigh of releif, and now it was all open fun, I aksed veena whether I can finish and cum in her mouth, but she didnt understand what I was saying, then I took some time to explain when she sucks me like this, like how her pussy gets wet I too will get wet in one shot and my juice
will come out and told her till I tell hold it in mouth and after I have finished u can get up and kiss tasneem and share my cum in to her mouth too, so that she too gets the taste, veena was confused but tasneem kept silent and I understood she may be experienced it already. i removed my fingers from veenas pussy and streched back wards to reach tasneems and veena
faithfully dropped back on my cock and my right hand took position to massage her breasts, it was so small I could kneed them like chapthi balls, and her nipples were getting firm, I ordered veena to use her one hand between her legs and play with her pussy and my left had started to invade tasneems pussy, her pussy was drenched with her honey,
it was so wet it was getting smeared on to her thighs and I opened her pussy lips and pushed my middle finger in her love hole, to my surprise it went in smoothly so I tried 2 fingers which went in tight, her pussy was getting stretched and so was her enjoyment. from this point each one was for ourself moaning and whispering dirty words in extasy,
I kept on ordering veena to use lot of saliva and toung my cock head, which she did obediently, at the rear seat tasnnem started like a professional riding my 2 fingers, she half stood up and stroked her pussy nicely on my fingers, I realised this girl had the experience, but who cares as long as we all had fun, the 10 mts passed was like hours,
with all the windows closed the smell of 2 pussy juices and their saliva was intoxicating me in a different way, I knew my end was coming in slow voice I ordered veena to collect all my sperms fully and share with tasneem by kissing, I grunted loud and shot my first load of sperm which was bulls eyeing her throat after that in slow jerks filled her mouth with my cum,
I can imagine how my sperms would be swimming all over her mouth, as she got up I saw her face fully smeared with her own saliva and she turned towards the back seat and met tasneems lip and I could hear slurping sound from tasneems mouth where my sperms were exchanged, it was a erotik moment for all of us,
immediately ordered tasnnem to bend forward from back seat and between the front two seats and clean up my man hood of the remaining sperm which had ozzed out. i pulled veena towards me and kissed, I when I invaded her mouth with my toung I could still feel the taste of my own sperms,
which was not new as I many times had loaded my cum in my scey shashis pussy later on took everything into my mouth and unloaded into her mouth while french kissing. I told veena and tasnnem to exchange their seats, veena went back taking her panty and tasnnem came next to me without her panty and sat, I went towards her and had a good french kiss and massgaed her breasts,
I slowly moved down and took her right breat in my mouth and chewed her nipples nicely till they became red, I could hear her maon in pleasure, at the back veena kept her head on the head rest and closing her eyes and recovering from the oragsm she had. i shifted to her left breast and sucked roughly and bit her,
I knew she wanted to play rough and instead of keeping her legs down she had sqatted on the seat which gave good access to her pussy and now my fingers started to explore her love hole with 2 fingers I fisted her love hole in fast strokes, she was enjoying to the core and could hear her moan and say allah ge mai mar jaongi,
I too murmurred with this kind of a hole u will will kill many men and kept on fisting her cunt vigourously, since my face was on her chest I could feel her heart rate go up and like a bomb exploded she had a wild orgasm, she was clenching my hair and pressing my head on her breasts that it was difficult to breath,
my fingers were dripping with her juice and I could see the wet patch too on my seat upholstery, we relaxed for while and got ready and it was still raining and we kept our hands out to rain and washed our hands dressed up and slowly drove. we replayed what all we did verbally which was exicting for them, I kept on fondling tasnnems thighs who was sitting next to me,
by my experience she was not a virgin and more over she wanted more action but we had reached our destination and stopped, I gave them both a dam good wet kiss and pushed all my saliva into their mouth. while parting veena gave me her residence land line number and told when I call if any male answers not talk and if any female it will be only me and would talk as
if like she is talking to her freind at shool and we parted ways, the last look what tasneem gave was sure that she wanted a good hard fuck from me. from the time they went my mind started to work when I would get them again in a safe place where I can feast on their body properly. iwent back to work day ended and went back home.
who new the oppourtunity will knock my door so soon, my wife told me about going to mysore for a wedding on saturday and sunday, I slept hoping when daylight will come and call up veena, anyway she will be at home till college starts. Readers pls give your sincere comments plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment