jads

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hot sex with college girl Riku

Hello friends, I like to share my love experience with Riku(Name changed). When I say love life I mean the making love as well, so some of you don't need to close this page. It all began with the photography club in my college. The college was damn boring and everyone were drained of happiness everyday. The new principal changed this by introducing clubs. I joined photography and it was damn useful! Coz this is why I met Riku.
Riku was not like any other girls. I'm sure everyone feels the same about their love but I really mean this. She had childish features that were in a way unexplainable. For instance her voice was like a 4 year child (when she was with me). But on the other extreme end her body was sooo lustful. Anyone would fall for her. And so she had developed an attitude to ignore people. They used to comment at her back(about her back mostly) and other stupid shit I've heard.
It was another typically boring day of my college life. It was the last period and I had as usual bunked it. Usually this involved sneaking out of class when the professor was looking at the board. And it worked good for me(Performed by expert like me, don't try it at college). I took my camera out and was gonna take photo for the club on saturday.
It was those instant print cams and was really good quality and I thank my dad for getting me my girl... I mean the camera..! So there is this fountain in front of the college canteen... which was the most best hangout. And the fountain used to be dry last year and the ones before (seniors told). However, it was working now coz of the new princi and I planned to take my photograph there.
After finding a good location I did the adjustment stuff which I learnt in the club. Stuff regarding focus,etc. And it was the perfect position. I focussed it and suddenly my mobile dropped down. I was already set in focus and ignored the distraction.. Looked up and clicked. My beautiful sweetheart had come and stood in front of the fountain. I didn't notice her and just clicked. And my camera printed...
She noticed and was freaked out. And I was even more! "What the heelllll" I yelled and then stopped halfway... realizing she was one beautiful babe. She realized I was taking a photo of the fountain and began apologizing. I took my mobile and pocketted it. She had come over by then mumbling apologies. I said "Hey, hey hey!! Chill.. wait! Thats totally fine...
Accidents happen.! Here.." and I offered her the picture which I had just taken. This was the speciality of my camera. It could print the picture immediately. My dad had bought it for me for my birthday! And I loved the cam! She said "Hey no.. I'm sorry. You please throw the photo away" I said "Nah, I want you to keep it. Besides you look great in it. See, your smiling and I had focussed perfectly.!!"
She hesitated and then took it from my hand "Are you a photographer??" "NOO!! I'm a student n I just bunked class to take a photo for photography club" and I flashed my ID card to her "CSE, 2nd yr" "Oh! You too uh??" "Ah! kk.. so if your too bored then we can have a small chat" I could see that my last statement had created a reaction in her brain and there were thousands of algorithms and probability statements operating in her head.
All girls are like this! And worst was that even sometimes when there brain result is to go ahead... they decline and shy away. Its some sort of "Your not worth me mechanism" or atleast I think. Contrary to my assumption this overprotective babe had said "Hmm. Fine OK" So we sat at the canteen and I bought her fresh juice. There was no one else coz class was going on.
I had initiated a conversation "You look soo photogenic.. and pretty! Its strange to see a beautiful girl like you here. I'm wondering are you seeing anyone?" She didn't like what I had asked.. her faced showed that! For a moment I thought I had screwed it up. "No, my class is full of idiots so I don't like anyone. I'm not seeing anyone. Nothing like u think.
Why u say u like my photo naa.. then y u keep it?" "Nah! You keep it, besides how many people r lucky to have a photo of the first time they meet their special one??" That was a complete bomb... She was overcome by shyness and asked "Your special? How..?" "That depends on what u think"
We had a good conversation and she began liking me. She gave me her mobile number and then we parted. Since that moment there have been an exchange of hundreds of messages and we became familiar with each other. I was a winner at many things and this impressed her greatly. I had already decided that she was the one for me..! And things were going pretty smooth.
On her birthday I took her out to a place called Marry Brown nearby my house and she had a great time. I had chosen some pickup lines from the net like "Are you tired? She: No, why? Me: You've been running through my mind all day" We had a sandwich and juice was the last stop in our order. A few minutes of talking and she suddenly kept her head on my chest.
I asked her... "Hey, u wanna go home?" and she gave me the best reply! "Your home naa?" I wasn't used to romance and took this by shock. I always looked at her as a friend. And a really good one. But this was said very romantically and it took me a while to decide what to reply "Hey, Riku.. Watda yea mean?" "Oh come on dude.. I know u love me. Y can't u just admit it?"
"Hey, nothing like that..! Ur my best girl - friend" "So i'm ur girlfriend?? Oh then treat me like one!" "Nono! What I meant to say was a friend who is girl. I just accidently put girl in front" "Accident waksident kuch nahi(there are no accidents) u said girlfriend naa" "Riku... i'm not ready for romance. I'm pakka studious nerd and u know that!"
"Oh ho! Please... your the coolest guy in ur batch.. just coz u study doesn't means ur nerd. Say you love me.. come on!" "You love me" She looked at me and smiled... I think she found that cute. She kept staring into my eyes. I could sense a strange lust in her eyes. It was her birthday and she felt happy. I felt a tingle and made my move closer to her face.
It felt strange.. coz i've never even thought of kissing anyone..! Like ever! She understood and closed her eyes and at that exact moment I heard.. "Sir, your drink" Riku moved away and looked in sadness as the waiter kept the fresh juice in the table. These marry brown people had bad sense of timing. By the way kissing in public was not common in my city..!
But who cared at the moment. And besides I was in an isolated room in the 1st floor and the crowd was below. I said thanks and kept the drink in front of Riku. The second he left Riku turned and pulled my face to hers and pressed her lips against mine. The air in my lungs escaped and I felt the warmth in my heart and my thoughts were cleared.
I was kissing back at her with full emotions and she was enjoying. "Hey can u spend full day with me? Please.. Take me to ur house and we can kiss again. I love you da" Hearing this from a gal was very odd and yet I couldn't help it. And she asked so cutely! I said "I'll if you come closer" And I pulled her over my lap and gave her drink to her. She sat on me and sipped on it slowly.
She pulled the straw out of my cup and pull it in hers and said "Like the movies..." and we sipped from the same cup together. It felt good to love someone. Later we left to my place and she came to my room. Once she entered we began kissing. She stood near the wall in front of my room door and I kissed her with force. She began breathing heavy.
I closed the door kissing her fearing that my mom might see us. But I didn't think so coz my mom was in her room and dad was in office. Riku and me were kissing continously and I slipped my hand below her skirt. She felt it but behaved like nothing happened. My hand was below her left leg's lower thigh and she kept kissing. Then I caught her and pushed her over my body.
She reacted and crossed her legs across. Her back was supported by the wall and my male part was touching over her chadi in her skirt. My hands were now supporting her bottom and her back was on the wall. She was in the air held by me. Her hands were across my shoulder and my hands were in places I never imagined to visit.
She couldn't control the sensation and was trying to catch her breath. My hands slip further in her panties and slithered near her vag. She was really horny now, I knew it! And suddenly she bit MY ear. Her voice had changed and the cute voice which I'd always remember reverberated the room. She whispered "fuu...c...k!".
I stopped.! "what did u just say?" She got very annoyed and held me and said "Y did u stop?" I carried her across my room, away from the door in midair position and sat on my desk chair. Her back nearly touched the table and she looked in a very funny squinty eyed way at my face.. in close up when u look at a person your eyes actually move towards the nose and for a pretty girl like her this was a sensous look.
"U said something... tell me" "Nothing..." and she moved closer to me. "What shall we do for your birthday? I haven't bought anything yet. Shall v go shopping??" She moved her head and indicated that she was not interested. Then she suddenly swung at me and did a lip lock. I understood she wanted more affection and felt that she would only like to make love on her bday.
So, instead of asking more questions I slowly kissed her again and tasted her fruity lips. And slowly my hands crawled behind her lovely birthday dress and I plucked the strings revealing her back. I rubbed my hand behind her back and felt the straps of her bra in my hands. Now one part of my brain told me to ask her whether she wanted to have sex and the other told me to man up and just get on with the job.
But, I did have a conscience and it urged me to ask... so without interring my manhood I asked in a negative sense.. "Shall v stop?" She turned her head in disapproval. And she stared at me... Slowly she opened her mouth and told me what I wanted to hear. "I know what u want. I don't mind" To counter I replied, "I'm not desperate for sex. Your very beautiful sweety.
And I'll go forward only if you also want the same" She kept quiet.. I couldn't resist! "Look, I have something dying to get out of my pant. And I feel there is a leak going under ur bday dress as well. I want to make sure you won't regret your decisions da" She was so damn sure what she wanted that she nodded her head. Then a thought struck my mind and I asked..
"This is your dad's gift?" and pointed to the watch. She nodded in approval. I removed it. I removed her ear rings and now she had nothing but clothes. I threw the stuff in my table just in the same position. I pulled my pants down and was in my shorts. Calvin Klein(as pricey as it might be, makes the best boxer shorts ever!). And slowly lifted her dress over her head.
She was in her bra and panties. My head made way into her valley and I kissed it. She began moaning softly. This was having a bulge and at the same time couldn't stop but think of our future. Conscience is such a bitch! Good thing I had removed her parents gifts from her body, least her conscience pricks her. And then I stopped and made her stand.
Ran to the cupboard and pulled out the condoms from shelf. She looked and smiled. Then asked "When u got?".. "stole from dad's cupboard" and came back to the chair. She said "BED!!".. I looked at the bed and saw it was comfortable enough for us to get a little exciting birthday blast but I said "Yea, nice.. lets do it here itself" And she sat on me again.
This time I pulled my long jack and ported into her ultra wet, and sexy pussy. It took a lot of time and energy to get it fully inside and she guided my thing inside her. It was like women take part in sex mainly by guiding cocks inside their tunnels. She let out a hard moan and this got me excited. I pulled and kissed her and pushed her down into my line.
A tear fell from her eye and I understood that it was the pain of losing virginity. I jumped with her into my bed and the old bedspreads were already there. I pulled it up and started jerking in and out. At the same time, I had removed her bra and her boobs were rolling over her body. Biting and kissing her sweet melons and pounding her at the same time..!
She let moans following every push and pull like following a rhythm. I moved along and waited for her moans to reduce. Her tear left and she opened her eyes and smiled. Her hands were around my shoulders and she was smiling and enjoying the movement. It was 4.30 pm, I sat up in bed and looked at the small mess below. She looked at it shyly and I wrapped it up and threw the spread below "soorriii"
"hey, sweetheart. no need. Its ok! khuch acha karne mai agar daag lage to daag achhe hai. We both smiled for a while and got up" "I carried her nude into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The warm water cleaned her and me and I played with her body in the shower. I pulled her up and ate her breasts and she giggled at it. Soaped her pussy and the cuffs made her laugh.
Bathing with your loved one is a really good activity.. I recommend every lover boy to do it! After retiring from the shower I dressed her up in my tshirt and let her bottom bare. It said "I lost my teddy. Will you sleep with me". We took pictures in semi-nude poses and this formed her "secret" birthday album.
Later that day we had black forest cake at her place and I kissed her without anyone's notice. We have a great relationship and had more better experiences at amusement park, park, theatre and few other places. I'm not sure time would allow me to pen down those moments. Either way I hope u enjoyed reading my experience with Riku. I hope it wasn't "gay" stuff coz of all the less sex and more romance. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment