jads

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Rekha getting fucked on foggy day

Hi EveryOne.....this is my frst story on HumanDigest....Sorry if I made any mistakes.....i am frm punjab's Golden city.....and this incident is abt 8yrs back......which took place with my worker in factory. Well now come to story.....that time I was around 19 or 2o yrs old....and started go to factory.....there we have 3 ladies for packing the material.....
2 were not worth to see but 1 of them was Beautiful.....i use to see her cleaveage wen she do packing work.....and slowly I start getting free and flirting with her....she also started talking free with me....her age was arnd 25/26.... She was very Fair in color......And her figure was abt 36 30 38......i love that......really t'day also wen I am narrating this stary my cock turn hard rock.. ;)
Day by day was getting very free with me.....i frgt to tell u ppl that packing room is on first floor and behind that there is a small room where we use to keep packing materials.....so I started go up more often....and talk her. One day it was raining out....and I was feeling horny and I naughtily said her ki YAAR KOI AISI LADKI LE KAR AA JO FACTORY KE KAAM KE SAATH SAATH MERA BHI KAAM KAR DE.
She just pretended that she did not able to understand wat I said.....and then she asked again that wat I said.....and I laughed and came down.....she came down to some reason and came to my office and ask KI AAPKO KOUN SA KAAM KARVAANA HE..... and I said SAMJHA KAR NAA YAAR.......BAHAR KITNA ACHA MAUSAM HE......
She Smiled and said ok......in the evening 2 ladies left.....But Rekha dint go....Her name was REKHA......and she called me to check whether the packing done by her is ok......i go up she asked me AAPKA KAAM ME KAR DU.....i said TUM KAISE KAROGI.....she raise her Kameez up and showed me her boobs in bra.....it was the frst time I have seen Boobs In Bra.....
i got near to her and kissed on her cheeks and get hold on her boobs....and start pressing them....i make her bra up and start massaging them....and jurk my cock in pant only and came down....Nothing Happened more than that..... As I was New for that. Now it was my routine to press her boobs and pinching on her butt wen no one sees....
and after those two ladies left I use to suck her boobs in the room where packing material is kept.....and I used to tuch her vagina and feel warmth of it...and she used to kiss me in pleasure....and I was waiting for the right day. At Last Day Came.....it was winter day I still remember....it was very fog that day....and start Fog Out at 4pm only....
and everyone in factory ask me to leave as l8r fog will increase and it will be difficult for them to go home as all of them live live far away frm factory.....everyone left....but rekha played smartly...she dint leave.....After every1 left she called me up and hold me frm my arm started smooching..... I hold her hairs and sucked her lips vigorously she hold my panis and start rubbing...
i removed her kameez and salwar....and removed her bra in no time....start sucking her boobs....it tasted too good....and was pressing them side by side....she removed my tshirt and jeans and put off my cock and get on her knees and start stroking my cock...she was doing it so good....and I donno wen she took in her mouth....it was a gr8 enjoyment.....i loved that....
i still remember her face she was looking in my eyes and doing it so perfectly....and I cum in her mouth in 2 mins....and she drink little and spit remaining....i asked her to go and gargle frst then i'll kiss u....she have no option than to go...she came in no time...and wen she came there was no panty on her....she removed her panty and came directly to me....
Her Choot was clean shave....and I loved that...i start smooching her...she took my hand and kept on her Vagina....and I put 2 fingures in it....her kiss gone wild...and we was eating eachother lips and drinking each other salvia.....she hold my hand....and said...Ki AB MAT TARSAAOO....PLSS AB TO ADAR DAAL DOO.....I sit on bench lying there....
and sho hold my Cock and guided into her Vagina and sat on me....her legs were on opposite sides...and her boobs were in frnt of me....i was sucking them as hungry man...and she loved my sucking and fucking tgether.... I pumped her for next 12 to 14 mins and cum in her pussy...and she cummed too... I was worried if she got pragnent...she gave me deep kiss...
and I asked her to get ready....and sit on my Bike...i straight go to chemist shop....bought pill and ask her to take....she took it but her expression was like she dont wanna take that...after that I drop her near her house....it tool abt 45 mins to reach her house as it was very fog that day....till she was sitting on my back she was pressing her boobs frm back and kept her hand on my cock....after reaching her home we had 2hrs session there.
Guys sorry if u feel Boring....and sorry for mistakes...as it was my frst Story.....Comments Welcome....Many Incidents to with u people....so keep commenting..... Till That B Bye....Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment