jads

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 31, 2011

Hot sex with Massi

Hi I am a regular reader of this blog stories, this is an incident of me and my massi, this happened a few years back, I used to always fantasise about her since a very very long time, since we stayed in a small city and since she's my massi could never think of goin nywhere further, let me tell you her vital stats she's a hot hot babe,dosent look married and all, a bit small boobs but used to love to see her in a skirt.
this happened when my mausa was travelling out of town,i had an oppertunity to stay with her at night since she was home alone, I reached pretty late at night around 2am with a few pegs down, was in school at that time, after she opened the doorshe said its too late and slept, I changed and lied on the bed, could sleep cuz was toooo high thought what do I do now,
I started thinking and an idea came to my mind that to accidently touch her while in sleep, changed my side accidently touched her boobs and looked as if im sleeping, didnt see any resistance from her, then grabbed a bit confidence but my heart was beating sooo fast I slowly mooved towards her pussy, left my hands there and again pretending to be fast asleep,
to my surprise she didnt again show any resistance even she was pretending to be aseeep, I thought maybe she is sleeping only, but my heart beat became toooo fast, then got some courage and mooved towards her pussy, whn I ran my finger there she started moving, tht made mee too excited thought she is in sleep and doing that,
i started rubbing her pussy and she started moving her butts up and down, slowly removed her bottoms and got on top of her, didnt have a condom still thought would go to the loo and cum, that night was sooo damn awsome my dick was as hard as a rock, got on top of her and she started moaning taking the name of her husband,i still thought maybe her sleep is very deep,
but I moved and fucked her slowly, told in her ear that im about to cum inside thought maybe she'll get up and say noooo but she didnt say nything and was enjoying,came inside her 4 times that night, was fucking her till 8 in the morning thinking tht she's asleep, wow that was a dream come true,
got up asked her how was your sleep she said was perfect and I was still in a confusion that maybe she was sleeping only while I did all, the other day she came to my house and everybody was leaving for market,she said she's also goin bk in a while and stayed for 15 mins, I wanted to talk but got scared
thn I told her how could she have such a pakki sleep and she said chill yaar and she sat on the char with her back on me I came near her and she held my hands and kept on her shoulders and we were listening to music I moved my hands towards her boobs and she was enjoying a lott, now I picked her and dropped her on my bed and she said we cannot do it wht if somebody comes to know,
its not right and all but I moved towards her pussy and started licking it, she moaned very very loudly, was in soo mych of need tht I immidiately took out my hard dick and put it inside, it was like heaven mann the way she moved loved it woww, then I said I had cum inside tht night she said its ok cuz she was on pills and likes to take it,
said she hated condoms and i'd cum inside her, wowww, was so much fun, let me see if u like this encounter of my life and can share more with her, and ya by the way she's a horny bitch cuz she never loses a chance to suck my dick;) but believe me the way she fucks is justttt the best thing tht can happen to a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment